Okay so its been so long since I posted anything that I forgot how too.. So this post is backwards scroll down to read about are rally trip.. LOL
My cousin Crystal
Dan and me!
Travis Pastrana!! uhh cutie!
Hi Travis, why havent you accepted me on Facebook? JK I didnt ask him that! total stalker! LOL
PIR here we come!
Here comes Ken Block!
Washington Coast
So this is an old post that should have been done in april-may.. HA!
We went to watch Travis Pastrana, Ken Block and many others.. They were racing on logging roads on the coast of Washington, We drove down the whole coast, what a great drive... when you watch the races, you stand behind the yellow tape on the ledge of the road.. You actually only see them for a few seconds as they whip by filling the air with a ton of DUST! If your lucky they may spackle you with rocks as they rip by. Then in May we went down to Portland to watch them race in and around the area.. I got my picture with Travis Pastrana and his autograph.. woot woot! Another year until we go again.. I think I will wear a mask next year! :) So my pictures are all backwards, but afterwards we went and saw some of my family , here are some pics! I also posted a video of Travis racing so you get the jist.. is that a word jist?

No comments:
Post a Comment