skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
heres-our-story
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The kids...
uhh great smiles! I think Boo had just woke up!
wah wah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Christina
Hi! I am a stay at home mom. I have 4 kids Trea 16, Hillary 11, Tyler 9, and lastly Kassidy 5... Trea lives in Arizona with his dad.. and my other 3 live with us.. We have been together for 5 years... So here is our story..
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(27)
▼
December
(27)
Our crazy little boy!!
Makeup...
Merry Christmas!
heres a new button.... now i'm getting the hang of...
We started the day with sleding.. and we've ended ...
yippe its small... Last night it was big! thought...
that button is suppose to be smaller... sheez mene...
Buttons are what?
Hills & Milo
And the Snow just keeps coming.....
SNOW DAY!
Milos 1st day in the snow!
Ipods For DUMMIES!
Taras Wedding
Little Milo!
Doggie
Like Father, Like Daughter
Britney Spears!!!
The kids...
Baby Kassidy
Our Wedding
When i was young..
Going Backwards...
Hills 6th birthday...
Ty Ty & Hillary
OMG I can see how this can become addictive. unfor...
My new blog...
Cupcake Heaven!
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment